Monday, March 28, 2011

A list

This weekend we...

1. Purchased a 10x20 storage unit...which will now be referred to as the "Man Cave"
2. Cooked pork chops, chicken ticklers, sausage, boudain and a foil package of asparagus, red bell peppers, onions, potatoes and jalapenos...All for two people
3. Yesterday we drove a hour and half...To go to Bass Pro Shop. We were there for maybe a hour, in which time I found fudge and a pink shirt. Honey bunches of oats found all different kinds of sparkly fluorescent worms. I think I won. And then we drove a hour and half home. Oh and I got a Happy Meal in the deal. FYI Charlie Sheen, this IS winning!

And now...

I'm going home to fry pickles. I think they are due since last night I made a HUGE asian salad with leftover grilled pork chops.

No comments:

Post a Comment